The Tourniquet is to prevent the puncture site bleeding during arteriopuncture or venipuncture.
• Unfold the arterial compression tourniquet, aim the center of compression cushion and its flexible glue at the gauze on the point of arteriopuncture or venipuncture, bypass the free end of fixed belt through membra and drill through the side hole of fixed end of fixing plate and buckle it.
• Revolve spiral of compression cushion to make its flexible glue and the puncture joint join closely, and adjust the depth of compression cushion so as to feel the pulsation of distant end of artery.
• Observe the puncture joint carefully to find if any errhysis happens, so as to adjust the depth of compression cushion in time.
1. Single use, EO sterilization, CE mark;
2. Individual Tyvek packed;
3. Designed with double binding according to the structure of human body, solves the problem of instability of previous products;
4. Designed with spiral slide to staunch bleeding, can slightly adjust compression pressure.